Why would anyone want to create a business that:
- can be worked from anywhere you have an Internet connection?
- requires no employees and no inventory?
- can be started for the cost of a computer and an Internet connection?
- has a very low monthly overhead cost?
- can be developed working 10 – 20 hours a week?
- has good mentors who will guide your success?
- can provide an unlimited income?
That seems like a good business model to me, but it is only for people who are willing to learn something new and who are not afraid of computers. There is a saying that, “complexity is the enemy of success.”, and this sound pretty complicated.
It is simpler than you think, anyone can do this.
Fortunately, anyone can learn to create a WordPress website. You just need good instruction. To build your business you need to:
- Focus on a niche you are interested in.
- Build a website based on your interests.
- learn to promote your website with quality content that helps your visitors solve their problems.
- build an opt in email list of people who are interested in what you have to offer.
It will take a lot of work and consistent effort, but if you can work on your business 10 hours a week you can retire within five years.