Wealthy Affiliate Review
Owners: Kyle & Carlson
Overall Rank: 90 out of 100
Wealthy Affiliate University
I have been a Premium Member for several years. It provides some of the best training on Internet Marketing I have found anywhere. The forum is remarkably SPAM free and helpful. When I get stuck on something Word Press I can usually get a quality answer within minutes of posting my question.
The Good & the Bad
- The first lesson is free. When you complete it you will have your first website up and will know the basics of promoting it.
- To continue your training you must upgrade to Premium membership. $50/month
- There is an excellent affiliate commission. (50% on signups and renewals.)
- No affiliate links allowed.
- Very helpful community with direct Personal Messaging to the owners when you need special help.
- Free hosting for 25 domains and 25 secondary domains when you are a Premium member. 2 secondary domains when you are a free member.
- This site is addictive and can eat up a lot of time if you let it.
- The training does not emphasize enough the importance of setting up an opt-in list and autoresponder.
Who is Wealthy Affiliate University For?
WA is not a University, but you will not find better training anywhere on the Internet.
WA is an excellent resource for anyone who wants to get a running start at Internet Marketing. The company’s training takes you step by step through the process of settin up your business and promoting it. There is an excellent platform for setting up classes and members create training on a variety of subjects. After the first lesson, Company training is only available to Premium Members. Member training is available to free members.
Wealthy Affiliates provides most of the Tools & Training you need to be successful. Members are extremely helpful and staff support is excellent.
WA does not provide your opt-in list, autoresponder or webinar platform.
Wealthy Affiliate Support
WA provides a community, a forum, a personal support, and the owners often chime in to help especially when they think the community answers might not be totally accurate.
Wealthy Affiliate is free to start and costs $50/month when you want to dig in deeper. There are no surprises.
My Final Opinion of Wealthy Affiliate
WA provides some on the best Internet Marketing training on the internet. The blog is filled with helpful content and the search engine can turn up the answers you want. The member training platform gives members the opportunity to create classes. Search for an answer to a problem and you will find several classes immediately.
VERDICT: WA is legitimate and very helpful to anyone who wants to set up and Internet Marketing business.
per month $50
- Best IM Training
- Excellent Forum
- Outstanding Training
- Ignores need for optin list
- Price a barrier of some.
- Site can waste a lot of time.